Wednesday, February 10, 2010

For the Boys

I will be posting more new designs soon. I prefer to post them stitched but in effort to help customers out I am posting as quickly as I can. If you are looking for something in particular , please email me at sandspatches@yahoo.com and I will make sure I post what I have available.







I just love this little whale and it come in 3 sizes, would be so cute on brother's/ sisters or any combination.






This is my favorite dinosaur, after looking at many and wishing that I had been able to make these cute lil shirts for my grandson's when they were small. This one also come in 3 sizes and would be cute on a Big Brother/ Lil Brother combination.





I have many of the big eye automotive, school buses and just about anything you would want.







I know not everyone is thinking football but being my grandsons are on the high school Gator team and I am a Bama fan, I just had to post these. I love this gator and will be putting it on a shirt very soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment